8.31.2010

Poem


I Have Met You

By Skylar M Hulse

I miss you I say

"How is that?" They ask.

I met her one day in Heaven

She was guiding my way.

She tapped me on the shoulder

And said, "Mommy

needed me to come."

She brought me to the light

and told me my life had begun.

Then went to Mommy's hand

and held it very tight.

She whispered in her ear,

"Here's a gift for you so bright."

I met my big sister.

We were hand in hand.

Then she hugged and kissed me

I miss her. Now do you understand?


This poem was in the Healing Hearts newsletter that I get every month or every other month it seems. It was written by a 10 1/2 year old girl about her sister...who died almost 1 year before she was born. I read it around the time I found out I was pregnant and was wondering if this baby will get to meet Bella or what this baby will think of their big sister in Heaven..and it gave me chills! Just makes you wonder....and put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment